Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Changing format

Well, my plans for this blog clearly aren't working out the way that I had envisioned. I just can't seem to find time to write up reflective notes about news items that are relevant to my research or teaching, and if I can't do it in the summer, when will I ever be able to? But I don't want to revert to clippings, since I can never find time to organize them either; they just sit around in piles on my desk.

So -- with due apologies to anyone who may have been "listening in" on my browsings -- I'm going to take a more expedient approach. I'll just make brief note of news articles and indicate ever so briefly (cryptically?) why they are interesting. Now let's see if that's a more effective way of keeping track of useful news.

No comments: